lauantai 11. kesäkuuta 2016

Colouring...

I love to look at all the beautiful colouring books that are available, and I've been avoiding buying them since I have quite enough to do as is! But having the need to do some colouring, I decided to stamp myself some images for cards, and I'm posting this one for the Country View challenge (Crackle).



I started by stamping some "o" letters from this alphabet set onto card bases. What happened to the one on the right you can see here, the one on the left I coloured rather slowly and thoroughly with my Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. No solvent, just lots of layers of colour, trying to create some shade and dimension. I love the way the patterns pop after a layer of Crackle Accents. Super simple!










2 kommenttia:

  1. What a wonderful idea, I love your colours and crackle. Thanks you so much for joining in with our challenge again at Country View Crafts. Sue xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. brilliant idea to make a chain by stamping a row of "Os"! Lovely coloring and the crackle on top looks amazing.
    Thanks for joining us at country view challenges!
    Evelyn

    VastaaPoista