keskiviikko 16. joulukuuta 2015

Woyww #341

Wednesday morning, and woyww is upon us again. Here is my work desk today. Not bad, plenty of space, a couple of projects on the go... If you don't know what this is all about, head to the Stamping Ground blog, and our hostess Julia will explain everything :) This is in some ways a lovely moment: Christmas cards have been sent on Monday, tests have been marked... just a few lessons, and we'll be on holiday. I really don't mind!


The blue thing on the left is a mouse mat. I grabbed it from work, after realizing I have three in my classroom and never use any. I'm going to try if I get better images from stamping. Just got some new stamps from Rubber Dance, tried them out on a calendar background and a card. Alphabet stamps placed on my TacknPeel block, a pile waiting to be cleaned further back. A couple of pieces on the left are waiting to be heated (embossing powder already in place...) My heat gun shut itself down on Saturday, so I've been embossing over the toaster in the kitchen. A new heat tool has been ordered... if I'm lucky, the old one can be fixed and I'll end up with two. The yellow folder holds my calendar pages, still two to go and Christmas is next week! Behind it is a glimpse of my tenor recorder. This time of the year means C-music in a few places and that is there because I don't need it (playing descant and treble).

5 kommenttia:

  1. heating over a toaster - oh my !!! that would drive me crazy.
    Have a great Christmas - enjoy your time off -
    darlene # 43

    VastaaPoista
  2. Very very productive. Hope your new heat tool arrives soon!
    Marnie #41

    VastaaPoista
  3. New heat tool! lovely. They do get a lot of use so there is no wonder they don't last for ever. Hope your end of term goes smoothly. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 25

    VastaaPoista
  4. I hope your heating tool will arrive soon!

    P.S.: don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a bracelet and earrings jewelry set!

    Greetings, Sofie # 31
    http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be

    VastaaPoista
  5. Toaster oven - nice temporary fix. :-) I am so jealous at how ahead of the Christmas rush you are. I still have to finish making mine.
    April #39

    VastaaPoista