keskiviikko 17. kesäkuuta 2015

Woyww #315-it's wednesday again!

Posting my crafty spot for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. I actually really cleaned up for the weekend, since we had guests. Carried the shoeboxes from under the sofa into the shed in the yard. Did no crafting for a couple of days... And this is Tuesday evening. The vase with flowers and the black gift box are remains of our daughter's confirmation party last weekend.


Did some colouring with my Distress markers, perhaps I'm getting the hang of them gradually! 

Got some new stash: Designs by Ryn stencils and stamps to be seen on the sofa. Haven't had her stamps before, the background rubber was extraordinarily thick, I was scared my scissors wouldn't cut through it! The images were also spaced quite far from each other, so there is a pile of leftover rubber that I'm wondering what to do something with. The stamps look great, but I haven't had time to ink them up yet... I'm feeling sorry I didn't take the moth sheet while I was at it :( 

On the floor are some backgrounds I'm making, just to get my mojo working. I took tricky 6x6 and 4x6 papers from designer pads (you know the papers that end up never fitting anywhere), glued on bits of leftover papers: stamping experiments, underpapers, receipts and such... Added a layer of gesso, and the next phase will be ink sprays. 

On the desk there is pink rubber from VivaLasVegaStamps, I won a grabbag from their April challenge, and ordered a couple of plates to come in the same mail. Actually they sent me two grabbags, don't know why... and they were almost identical Christmas grabbags! I'm going to have to do some destash and arrange a giveaway at some point... And talking about being lucky, I won a Zig giveaway on the blog of last weeks DLP featured artist, so got some pens and stuff coming at some point!

The yellow folder contains my calendars for the Craft Barn challenge. I feel a panic rising, haven't done any of them yet and June is over half way!


9 kommenttia:

  1. Lots of new stash to play with and seems your going to be sorting strange they sent you two of the same but lucky too :) Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh, looks like a fun place for crafting! Happy WOYWW, Evelyn

    VastaaPoista
  3. Just look at all the fun things you have to play with! Great space!
    Glenda #34

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi Kristina, happy WOYWW - what a super idea to use up those DPs - I have a stash of them that aren't really me, so thanks for your inspiration. Have a great week Cheers RobynO#16

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hi Kristiina, love Designs by Ryn stamps, she has some beautiful stamps. Looks like a lot of fun crafting going on in your space. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #15 xxx

    VastaaPoista
  6. What a great stash and new goodies. I'm wondering too if there is a good way to upcycle the leftover rubber! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #43

    VastaaPoista
  7. Sounds like you won some lovely gifts. I'm sure you'll put them to good use. I've put rubber together before on a large piece of wood to make an abstract stamp. It's just a thought, since I only used it once. Happy WOYWW from # 5.

    VastaaPoista
  8. You look really busy and the new stuff looks interesting, I will have to watch out to see what you get up to. Have a great week and a happy woyww, Angela xXx 26

    VastaaPoista
  9. Työpöytäsi näyttää inspiroivalta, juuri sopivan tyhjältä mutta myös hieman täydeltä. Jään odottamaan tasutakokeilujasi, niiden suunnitelmat kuulosti kivalta.

    VastaaPoista