The threefold silver card base with a window is from a pack of card blanks I grabbed with me from Lidl last December. Actually also the A4 canvas pad I have is from Lidl, amazing things to be found in a super cheap food store! I painted the canvas ages ago, just squirted some red and white straight on it and blended them around. I realized that I've used almost all the image stamps that came with the grab bag I won from the Rubberdance February challenge except this dragonfly. It is a large one, but I decided to try it out on shrink plastic and colour it with blue to fit the challenge colours. After shrinking I covered the pieces with Glossy Accents. Love the shrinked detail!
I regret not having silver embossing powder, but I stamped my sentiment onto tissue paper with silver and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Actually I taped the piece onto ordinary copy paper and heated it from below, because the tissue paper is flammable. This was adhered to the canvas with Glue'nSeal.... in some light it shows well, and from some directions it is illegible -as said silver embossing powder would have been better, and if it was stamped straight on the canvas, part of the letters would probably not have shown at all.