torstai 26. helmikuuta 2015

Quick mini art

Making this little framed piece was much easier than I first thought. Actually it was so easy, I'm almost shy of posting it for the Paperartsy miniature art challenge... but I do think it looks nice.


The easiness of this was, that I realized I could use a smudged picture by framing it so that the smudge doesn't show. The 2x2 inches frame has first been covered with texture paste through a Tim Holtz stencil and coloured with a colour bloom spray and Distress Inks. The girl is a solid stamp from the VivaLasVegaStamps Banksy range. You can see the actual image here. The image has been partially stamped (the plant is actually a tv-antennae) with Distress Inks spritzed with water. In January I made a spread with four of these, and shoved several to the side because of smudges or other mistakes... if you have ever tried watercolour stamping, you know that you never know quite what you get :)

3 kommenttia:

  1. Hi, your mini framed art is just perfect for the Paperartsy Challenge. Well done producing a super mini piece of art.

    VastaaPoista
  2. It's perfect. I love the watercolour style. How funny the TV antenna can be a plant too!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow such a gorgeous little frame, I love the watercolour look, awesome. Happy Art :-) Kezzy xxx

    VastaaPoista